About The Glen Superclinic
The Glen Superclinic is a new and exciting Bulk Billing General Practice clinic in Glen Waverley. With our team of dedicated and professional doctors, we strive to bring to you comprehensive medical care for you and your whole family.
Located in the newly renovated The Glen Shopping Centre in Glen Waverley. The Glen Superclinic provides bulk billed consultations, extended consulting hours, multilingual doctors, allied health and specialists amongst all other essential amenities, and complete medical care with convenience.
Just an additional note to say due to the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic we are unable to offer complete services from day one, but we will be ramping our services as we return to normalcy.
Face to face appointments available from Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm
And Telehealth consultations from 8pm-9pm*
Friday to Sunday 9am-9pm available for face to face appointments
*the doctor may be able to organise a face to face appointment if necessary after 7pm
Longer consultation times and an interpreter service are available to all patients, so please enquire or inform us when you make your appointment.
Online bookings are available at The Glen Superclinic. You will be able to make a booking with the doctor of your choice at a time that suits you without the hassle of a phone call.
Please note that not all doctors are available for online bookings, please ring us to enquire for bookings.
In light of COVID-19, our doctors encourage telephone consultations where possible.
In the case of medical emergencies or urgent circumstances, please call 000.
We may use electronic means (SMS or email) to remind about appointments, inform of any delays or issue recalls and reminders. We advise that there are risks associated with electronic communications – the information could be intercepted or read by someone other than the intended recipient. Please inform us if you DO NOT wish to receive electronic communication.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, please speak to your doctor at the time of your consultation.
Personal Health Information
Prescriptions, Referrals and Results
These can be telehealth consultations for regular patients.
We are committed to provide you quality medical care.
- By making an appointment with the Practice Manager.
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing and mailed to us.
You are also entitled to register a complaint with the Victorian Health Services Commissioner:
Health Services Commissioner
Level 26, 570 Bourke Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Tel: 1300 582 113
Patient Experience Questionnaire
We seek feedback on your experience with our Practice to help us better understand what our patients want and where we can improve processes and systems.
It should take you 10-20 minutes to complete.
Some important points:
• You do not have to complete the questionnaire if you do not wish to
• The questionnaire is confidential and anonymous
• Your care at the practice will not be affected if you do not participate
• Your care at the practice will not be affected by the answers you give
• We would like you to answer all the questions in the questionnaire
• There is no right or wrong answer; it is your opinion that is important to us
Please click here to access the Patient Experience Questionnaire.
The Glen Superclinic is committed to safeguarding your personal information, however, we advise that there are risks associated with electronic communications – the information could be intercepted or read by someone other than the intended recipient.
Your privacy is important to us and the following measures will be in place for questionnaires returned to us by email:
• Numerical data from your survey responses will be extrapolated to a Data Response Table
• Other than patient demographic relating to Age, Gender, ATSI status, Language, Concession Cards, number of visits, Level of Education – no personal information such as name, address or date of birth will be extracted
• Your survey response will be saved with all your personal information removed, and the email you send will be deleted.
Alternatively, you may fax or mail the questionnaire to us